Monday, November 21, 2022

Claiming to be something you aren't

 by David Long

Claiming something you are doesn't mean you are what you claim. A man can claim to be a woman but he can never be a woman or the other way around, a woman can never be a man. A person may identify as a cat but they can never be a cat. A person can claim to be a Christian but if they haven't done those things to become a Christian then they can never be a Christian. There will those at Judgement Day who claim they did things in the name of Jesus but Jesus will say He never knew them. "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" (Matt. 7:21-23). 

No comments:

Post a Comment