Wednesday, June 15, 2022

John 14:23

 by David Long

"Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him" (John 14:23).

1. "If a man love me" This is the decision of love. We have a choice, to love Jesus or not, to love God or the devil. 

2. "he will" This is the determination of love. If we choice to love Jesus then we must be determined in that love.  Nothing must separate us from the of God.

3. "keep my words" This is the demonstration of love. How do we show Jesus we love Him? By keeping his commandments (John 14:15). 

4. "and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him" This is the dividends of love. When we decide to love Jesus, be determined in that love and demonstrate that love then the dividends will be, God will be in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment