Thursday, February 11, 2021

Old-fashioned

 by David Long

Old fashioned means "no longer current, not up with the times, not modern." Are you old fashioned? I am. I'm not talking about being old fashioned when it comes to the use of modern technology. I'm old fashioned when it comes to the family. I believe the Bible regarding God's pattern for the family. I believe in one man and one woman for life (Matt. 19:4-6). I'm old fashioned when it comes to genders. I believe God created male and female (Gen. 1:27). I believe there are boys and girls and that the boys should not use the girls bathroom. I'm old fashioned when it comes to life. I believe that the baby in the womb is a human being and killing it is murder (Lk. 1:41). There are those who will say that the Bible is old fashioned. Well, I believe the Bible, so I guess I'm old fashioned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment